#CycleForDeafKidz this September 2022!
Manchester to Blackpool Cycle
- Date: Sunday 18th September 2022
- Start time: 9:00am Manchester (starting location to be confirmed)
- Registration fee: £20
- Minimum fundraising target: £250
We’re hosting our first ever #CycleForDeafKidz this September 2022! Please join our cycle from Manchester to Blackpool. The money raised by each cyclist will go towards the protection of deaf children and young people worldwide, making a big difference to our small charity.
More details about our cycle ride:
- The difficulty rating for the cycle is 3-3.5 out of 8 points. The terrain is mostly flat with some hills.
- A prestigious 60 mile journey!
- Some experience of cycling long distance is necessary.
- Open to cyclists 18+
- To take part in the cycle, you will need to provide your own road or hybrid bike and must have your own helmet.
We are asking individuals to raise a minimum of £250 for our charity and when you reach £150 we will send you our DeafKidz cycling jersey.
To find out more information and contact other cyclists, you can join our Facebook Group
If you require a transfer coach from either location, please let us know so we can organise this (additional fee will be needed)
Upon completion of the cycle ride, you will receive a medal for taking part!
If you have any questions, please contact us email@example.com